- 50ml Glentauchers 15YO Single Malt
- 100ml Soda Water
- Mint sprigs
- 500ml Italicus
- 500ml water
HOW TO MAKE IT
For all of our ice, we use the dICE Cube Maker, which is widely available online. This will make 8 large, clear cubes.
- Place the mint facing upwards in the ice moulds before filling with water and freezing overnight.
- The next step is to infuse them in the flavoured liquid. Add 500ml Italicus to 500ml water.
- Cubes can be placed in the liquid, or the liquid poured over the cubes, as long as they are submerged. This should then be placed back in the freezer for another 24 hours.
- Place two ungarnished cubes, followed by a single garnished cube, in a highball glass. Add 50ml of Glentauchers 15 Year Old Single Malt and top up with 100ml Soda.
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.
The Glentauchers Single Malt delivers the smooth and delicate lingering finish of a Ballantine’s blend. With hints of delicate floral heather on the nose and soft berries and barley sugar sweets on the palate, this whisky has an incredibly long, luscious finish. Open what you've never opened.See more