30 Year Old on the Rocks
- 50ml Ballantine’s 30 Year Old
- A simple sweet and salty chocolate on the side acts as a flavour enhancer and extends the finish of this voluptuous whisky.
HOW TO MAKE IT
For all of our ice, we use the dICE Cube Maker, which is widely available online. This will make 8 large, clear cubes.
- Add a single large ice cube to a tumbler glass.
- Pour over 50ml of Ballantine’s 30YO and serve alongside a sweet and salty chocolate.
- Take your time to sip and savour.
Powerful and luxurious with juicy pear and peach flavours. Best enjoyed as a reward for something truly outstanding Some of the rarest whiskies come from distilleries that are no longer in existence. The ultimate reward. A rich, sweet blend of incredibly rare whiskies aged 30 years and over.See more