This is what we call a true brew. Refresh your guests with this iced tea cocktail that packs a minty punch.
- 700ml of black iced tea
- 200ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 50ml lemon juice
- 75ml sugar syrup
- handful of mint and lemon slice to garnish
- Brew some strong black tea with 700ml of water and 4 tea bags, let it cool.
- In a pitcher or bowl, add ice and stir with Ballantine’s, lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Take a sprig of mint, slap across your hands to release essential oils and drop into the pitcher.
- Serve with more mint and lemon slice to garnish.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more