This fresh n’ fruity mix will transport you to the tropics. All the fun of the beach, without the sand.
- 45ml of Ballantine’s Finest
- 350ml Coconut Water
- 50ml of orange juice
- 15ml of sugar syrup
- 2 drops of Angostura Bitters
- Squeeze half an orange and strain the juice.
- Fill a shaker with ice
- Pour in whisky, coconut water, orange juice and two drops of Angostura.
- Shake for 15 seconds and pour into a chilled glass full of crushed ice.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more