WHITE WHISKY SANGRIA
Get the fruit. Get the iced tea. And the wine. Definitely don’t forget the Ballantine’s Brasil. Get it all. Then mix it up and enjoy this delicious punch to celebrate glorious summer sunshine.
- 200ml Ballantine's Brasil
- 50ml Lime juice
- 50ml Sugar syrup
- 50ml White wine
- 150ml Peach tea
- 100ml Lemonade
- Orange slices, peach slices, lime slices and frozen grapes
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Take a jug and add four parts Ballantine's Brasil, one part fresh lime juice and add one part sugar syrup.
- Next, add one part white wine.
- Top up with three parts peach tea and two parts lemonade.
- Garnish with lime, peach and exotic fruit.
Refreshing limes and sweet vanilla Perfect for mixing on a summer’s day Scotch whisky infused with Brasilian lime peel Shake your party Brasilian style with vibrant fusion of Scottish traditions and Brazilian passionSee more